Featured post

A Journey through the Desert

( First posted in Portuguese,  in March 2016) For Julia , The Princess with the Green Slippers 'Julia! Bernardo!&...

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Inspiration


           A few years back I was into meditation and in those 30 minutes of relaxed concentration I would have visions or flashes of images that I would later make sense of in stories. Then one day I moved and stopped meditating altogether, and that was the end of my free inspirational ride. Now most of the time I only seem to find inspiration when I am under pressure to get something done, when someone challenges me to write a story with certain elements or on a certain topic and, especially, when I know someone is waiting to read what I have written. So go ahead and challenge me: become my inspiration muse if only for one story!

No comments:

Post a Comment